Symptoms of Toxic Overload
Addictions (cigarettes, caffeine, sugar)
Cravings (sugar, caffeine, junk food)
Depression, anxiety, hopelessness
Digestive problems (bloating, gas and acid reflux)
Dull skin, acne
Eczema, psoriasis, other skin conditions
Fatigue and lethargy
Lack of concentration
Benefits of Cleansing
Better digestion and absorption of nutrients
Greater mental clarity and concentration
Increased energy and vitality
Improved weight management
Relief from allergies and other chronic health issues
Feeling more excited about life
Greater emotional well-being
Better management of stress
Studies involving the Standard Process 21-Day Purification Program also showed participants with a decrease in blood pressure, improvement in lipid measures and modest weight and BMI reduction.
Standard Process 21-Day Purification Program Starting Saturday March 12!
Facilitated by Erin Smith, L.Ac and Debbie Amster, Culinary Coach
Program will include:
- Purification program literature
- 3 group meetings with Debbie and Erin focusing on nutrition, cooking and easy, delicious recipes- First pre-program meeting Wednesday March 9th 5:30-7:30pm (other meetings Wednesday March 16th and 30th 5:30-7:30pm)
- Weekly acupuncture appointments with Erin supporting detoxification, digestion and any symptoms that may arise during the purification process.
- Group yoga once per week to support cleansing process (Fridays March 18th and 25th and April 1st from 6:00-7:00pm)
- Customized Standard Process Purification Kit- includes supplements for duration of 21 day program
- 1 bottle of SP Cleanse capsules for purification
- 1 bottle SP Green Food capsules for phytonutrients
- 2 containers of SP Complete or SP Complete Dairy Free powders for nutritious supplement shakes
- 2 bottles of Gastro-Fiber capsules or Whole Food Fiber powder for fiber support
For more information about the purification program and supplement options, please visit the Standard Process website.
$350.00 includes everything listed above, excluding acupuncture treatments. New patients and current patients not using insurance benefits will receive a 20% discount for treatments received during the purification program.
If you are interested, please register as soon as possible, but no later than March 1, 2016, to ensure your materials are all ready. Contact Erin Smith by phone at (410) 490-3346 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to confirm your spot in the spring purification program. Space will be limited.